My Year of Healing

In May 2006, at 41, I was diagnosed with Stage IIB breast cancer. I have used this blog to share my journey of healing with friends, family, and anyone who wished to read my story. The blog has helped me heal, and I thank all of you who have used it to stay abreast (smile) of my progress and who have supported me along the journey. I love you all! To learn more about my latest project, please visit www.beyondboobs.org.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Lightning Strike Fried My Router

Lightning struck a tree in our backyard on Friday afternoon. It apparently took out my router, modem or both, and I am unable to access the internet. Even though I managed to get the wireless network set up originally, I fear I am in over my head now. I called someone from my networking group who owns a computer company, but he may not be able to come out until Tuesday or Wednesday. I am typing this from a friend's office and must let him get back to work. Please look for more updates once my computer is up and running again.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Vincent Mesecher said…

    This was such a terrible incident! You probably felt bad about your lost connection. The one you immediately called, did he respond fast? You're probably thankful of your friend 'coz you were still able to write this post back then from his office. Hehe.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Servers said…

    Buy another one from here https://www.serversandspares.com/refurbished-servers-for-sale/1u-servers.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home